Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I HAVE A HEADACHE!!!!

This week supposed to be busy..really busy...and i don't have much energy and mood actually for the whole week...i don't know why...i think i don't have enough sleep....i 'll be like an owl who stays awake until dawn...sometimes i slept on 3.00 a.m....and waking up early at 6.30 a.m....only 3 and half hours sleeps....and i always want to go back at my room to sleep some more even our class having a packed schedule

And i realize that i'm not in the usual me....i mean i'm a mess...my hair is growing thicker and my face is somehow dirty and my room is not tidy......i need the energy to do all the things..but i have none ..........

and i know that when my hair is thicker usually the grey hair will also blooms ...i've got much of it....some say that it was a sign that the angels of death (shinigami) was visiting me..........(oh my god ...i'm going to die soon???.......................hopefully not) and another think that it was due to the too much of thinking...................
i prefer the latter coz i think too much ......sometimes much complicated then anyone else...but i'm not a genius with IQ as high as 131 or above................hehehehe

it's just that the way i'm thinking is really chronic ....imagine i was watching some shows on television and after few hours i will still remember the show and sometimes i will think about what will happen to the show....is the man gonna die..is the lady going to shoot that man..that kind of stuff....

aside from that...i was relying on panadol to relief my headache.....sometimes i'm having a migraine and that was supposed to be the worst case in my day
i know that panadol is destroying my body but i can't help it.....

Rite now, my head is a little bit in ache now and i cannot find the panadols everywhere.....

i got test tomorrow and i don't know why i'm taking this subject as my elective course choice......another big mistake............again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all for now...

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

FAIZUL said...

ko joging la joey pepg..
br bole rejuvenate body..
nto ko fell fresh tau kalo joging pepagi..

pepetang ko joging gak...
pas tu banyak kan minum air..
skang ni global warming..

pas tu jgn tensen2 even assignment banyak..
ketawa jer..enjoy ngan kawan2...

x pon amik supplement..multi vitamin ker..
murah jer bende alah tu...

Anonymous said...

jgn biasekan ido lewat kalo time belajar. lain kalo dah tak belajar. pagi leh ido

shadowX_19 <---ckp cam die selalu ido awal je..

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .