Friday, March 16, 2007

The Lady From Hell!!!


hahahaha....actually this post is not to condemn anyone..just the titlela...

anyway..i've just confirm my research project..and i actually met only one of the lecturer...(so lazy to meet many lecturers....in fact she was the title of my topic..hahahahaha

yes....she was very strict and want me to work much harder and harder....i choose her as my supervisor for my research project coz i think the title she's giving me is a little too focus on on species...so i don't have to worry bout anything else ..but just that species..besides she always push and force people......that's the reason i want her.....i'm a little bit blurr and lazy sometimes ...but i need people like that to push me ...and force me....coz sometimes i didn't know what to do...maybe...that is the way i work...hahaha.......
so i nick named her the lady from hell..inspired by the movie ...the devil wears prada............and i'm feeling like i'm Andy Sachs...(hahahaha..another day dreaming again...)

i also happen to know that my colleague(student that do research under the same supervisor) is actually us two of the nicest indian girls...(cute and beautiful...i think)...and yeay...we're gonna have fun working together....and i'm sure they will have some blast time of their live when i'm with them.......

this time..i try to stray away from my usual clique..is not that i don't want to be with them..is just that i feel i need to explore other side of friendship that is not available when i was with them...i just need some change!!!

anyway...my research is taking me to some place far from my college so...i'm going to travel(although not so farla..)...and meaning i need to buy a digital camera .....

maybe someday i'll post my pic in here..and show you my research progress from time to time...

anyway...i'm welcoming someone to my blog ......and just wanna wish thanks for coming here...mr Tru CaLLing!

p/s ...can anyone tell me what is the best digital camera around??.....but hey...i just want the cheap one..hahaha..but take good quality pictures

4 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

FAIZUL said...

mak ooi...
ganasnya....
lady from hell...
ak kalo carot lecturer x der mcm tu...wakakakakaka!!
padahal...kutuk depan punya...heheheh!!

sal kamera tu ko tanya jer kat kedai kamera..
cari la kat low yatt...
x pn ko pakai sony...cm aku..

Irwan Marcello said...

hands down to handphone bercamera aku.... *matilaa idea plestik LOL!!! =P

aku ada digital camera tuh pun aku tak guna... malas nak pegang2 and bawak2 merata... so beh baik aku bergayut sambil snap2... jimat tenaga ... lagi pun kalau amik gambor guna camera digital habes bijik2 jerawat nampak kan... *matilaaa plestik lagik =))

aku cadangkan beli jenama canon or nikon or sony... best brand utk benda2 nih...

*welcoming bro tru calling... (mootip nama sesedap nih ko bg kat dier... =P hahaha) *

Joey said...

tru.....

nanti aku usha kat kedai

flav...nama ko nih dah cukup cantekk dah.....tak tau nak bagi cantek camana lagik.....

Flavvahobbit....bley?

wakaka

Anonymous said...

apakah species yang u kena study tu?

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .