Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I' LL BE LEAVING ON THE JET PLANE???..NAAAH...

Hai semua... I was relieve that final presentation is finally OVER!! And I don't care where there put me as long as it is NON INVESTMENT RELATED. Save that thing to the Donald Trump's Apprentice not for...Paris...opsss

it's time for this........


In the meant time I'll be leaving on somewhere not near the technology so I'll be missing updates all of you guys out there. Vacation?? Not it supposed to be I think. By the way, I need to enjoy it. Hopefully.

P/s I have a lot 'paing'....hahaha..and I'm surely missing my adequate dose of McD. Sigh.

5 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Amirul Idham said...

joey..
ape jadi dgn layout blog kau ni?

kau nak gi mne nih?
siap naik plane lg

:: cheezzy cheese :: said...

"coz im leaving, on the jet plane, leaving.." uisehh akk suke tul lagu ni.

waaaaa dah abis presentation katanya. ok Joey, time for ENJOY!!

farish izaryl @izreez said...

joeyyy nak ikottt! heheee

Mr Final said...

ko jejalan mane weyh.. ...nak ikot gak.. lalalalala

zephyred said...

heheheh...cepat update whut we did there!!

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .