Thursday, March 05, 2009

MY PREDICTION FOR AMERICAN IDOL TOP 36 GROUP 3

This should end my post with prediction of American Idol, rite? Anyway, what do we have here? Ok certainly every group has someone who is ..dont know what to say. If group 1 have Tatiana, group 2 has Nick Mitchell...but group 3......they also have one in the form of Nathaniel Marshall....yes with the Olivia Newton John head band and looking like a Good Charlotte..and
soooo drama from the group week in Hollywood...and he has weird song choices. But I heard that he performed Disturbia on the final stage before making to the top 36...really?? I got to youtube that to see how weird (or creative) he is.

Meanwhile what are my three top choice?


It would be hard to choose right now, I think I lost my premonition ability. Nevertheless, I just be guessing.

1) Kristen Mc Namara



Like the judges said, she have the wide range of vocal...and certainly I think she was good. Although the song she choose is not something familiar.

2) Von Smith


Cute (as my housemate said), definitely can sing and he started the show quite good. The only problem? He's the first one to perform and I don't know if people gonna remember him. The closest rival I think is the blind guy, Scott MacIntrye. The reason I didnt' pick Scott is I just want something different. Is about time that ordinary people get the spotlight right...hahaha. I might be wrong on choosing him.

3) Lil' Rounds



Always save the best for the last isn't it? Yeah...we dont have any black contestant going to the top 12 , isn't it?
I think she fit the bills right to the T.

Dark horses for the group... Jorge Nunez(weird eyebrows), Scott MacIntrye (sweet blind man) or Felicia Barton(She looks good!)

The results will be on today at 6 pm...live telecast....at Star World.

p/s - I still havent predicted my list on AF7...

1 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

farish izaryl @izreez said...

heheeh hopely best2 talent american idol kali ni:)

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .