Sunday, March 15, 2009

TRANSFORMATION OF AKADEMI FANTASIA



Well, nothing much to shout about if you talk about the performance. Most of them forgettable, some didn't grip me for the first attention like Nurul (Af2), or Candy (AF5), where their first performance makes me like the song they sing!!!

Yes, no more hanky-panky interview on the couch as the thing has been removed from the stage. And the stage is too small I think, and it looks very OIAM to me. Maybe want to beat them I suppose?

It also due to restrain of time, that they cancel the interview before contestant singing and I think that after some people eliminated there will be enough time to be waste to do on that thing.

This small pentas with peminat fanatik kat tepi2 tuh maybe menyukarkan peserta nak buat aksi2 dramatik...and why put the fanatics there??? I think the whole thing has been transformed(matila semua pun nak ditransformerkan) .They didn't even performed the dancing for the theme song. And I'm like ...what??? Never in AF before, that ritual dancing of theme song not be performed by contestant on concerts, particularly first concert!! Why? Still doesn't brush up the dancing skills? I thought they are few shufflers there..... To think of it, maybe cikgu Linda should be handling it....hahaha

Ok..ok...enough about the stage transformation. Lets see how the contestants fare here. These week they choose the own song, and my goodness..most of them really have bad song choices...(Just because you parents like it doesn't me you have to sing it and dedicated to them). And why choose the old song when you look like boy bands?

Ok..

Those that choose the right song are (in no particular order)

1) Hafiz

Clearly show that this is the song that he always do karaoke practice with it. Good! With the good review from the commentators. It will sure give voters hint to vote him more

2) Aishah

I only heard the song for a few times and I thought Aishah didn't spoil the way of the song should be sung. Maybe a few notes here and there.

3) Zizi

It's true that she was pancit during the performance. Clearly detectable by her breathing. But she has a character in her vocal. Kinda like it. More of her please!!

4) Claudia
And I thought as Dayang Nurfaizah was singing the song!! Her vocal resembles Dayang at times, not the best performance..but the vocal is unique


Yang biasa-biasa aja peformansnya

1) Isma
Her vocal is nothing unique. Maybe because of the song? She was good and I admit it. But we've heard the voice like her in the industry. She need to characterize her voice.

2) Sidi
The song clearly not his way. His vocal are too ordinary to carry that song.

3)Aril
I didn't even attract to him. But Green was. Stylo boys meets rockstars. But the vocal biasa2 jer.

4)Qhaud
Singing Sifu Song. Most people maybe love him because the vocal appear manly. But to me..biasa ajer

3) Adila
Eh..i know la you is the artist, tapi perluker salam2 peminat? Ko hengat ko banyak sangat ke peminat?? The vocal is not heard most of the time because she was busy salam peminat. But, who knows, maybe she will become the next Mila??

4) Yazid
Heard the rumor that he got the best vocal among the males. But the singing just ordinary. Nothing to shout about.

I didn't know how to put these people

1) Rubisa
She started off well but as the song goes, she was all over the place. I think the high note was not that good. Try again sister!

2)Rini
Well to begin with, her version is not as good as Elliza (AF3) did it before. Clearly wrong choice gal!

3) Akim
I think the song clearly doesn't suit him but like Zizi, he has character in his voice. Don't know why people choose the old song unless it has been given to you.

4) Obri
Hahahahahahaha...enough said. Better luck next time dude!

No people was eliminated but I think Obri and Adila are the one on the chopping block...I think jerla

Sekian saja ulasan daripada Joey yang sengal ..gua harus tidur ..penat shopping sanan sinun...

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

farish izaryl @izreez said...

setujuu..af7 ni x bpe bestt tang mne tah transformasinye..da xde tarian.y like thz arr? kecewaa... me suka aisyah nye tone bestt..zizi ngn claudia best gak..hafizz mmg talented..aril ngn obri leh gilap g..qout hebat gak

Gidong said...

sudah baca .. nanti saya link kan kamu bagian ulasan Reality TV d blog saya.

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .