Monday, June 07, 2010

I'm Mad!!

I am mad at everything. I was usually have patience in everything, but now it seems to change. I dont know what make me burst at everything, I'm so pissed off when the taxi late, or even over the moon (but not sampai mengamuk) when I was terkocoh-kocoh lewat, there's a f****** old man wear tongkat that so lambat guna lift menyebabkan aku tag lambat. I know it is my fault, but I can't help it.

I'm becoming more of Uncle Scrooge. I dont even care but the Israeli thingy, I dont want to support anyone, be it the activist or the Israeli itself. But somehow, it somehow makes me cringe in my eyes when someone in our country membakar bendera negara orang lain.(So actually kita sama jer dengan penduduk seberang yang bakar bendera negara kita). Buat tunjuk perasaan boleh, demonstrasi boleh, but please dont do that to the flag. Respect ok. Biarpun dorang jahat, kita pun tak payah nak tunjuk jahat juga. Tunjukkan kita lebih baik dari mereka. But I hope that 'special' persons who have the privileged to go there with the intention to help the needy, but actually fail to the delivered it dont get special awards..macam Dato' ker...opsss.

Once again I was beating around the bush. Is it normal to be mad at everything? Everything include The Big Kahuna (if you get what I mean..), and I dont know what should I do.
I even mad at families who bring their children to watch some adult movies(eh, it is not Shrek la...why bring the toddlers???) but cannot keep their children very well and hence mengganggu a loner like me watching movies. If it was Shrek, or Upin Ipin ker yang memang tontonan seisi keluarga takpelah..Bodoh Punya Famili!!!!

Juga mad with those person who keep using ATM for 3rd times.(hello, motif ko nak keluar tiga kali...keluar satu atau dua kali dah la...sama jugak Bodoh!!)

I'm mad with myself sebab I couldn't get a good relationship, whether in love or in friendship.

I'm mad because the road I taken is not so cheerful as I thought it will

I'm mad because my friends left me and it's all because of myself

I'm mad because everyone was happy, but I'm not

P/S Ironically, I was advising someone that was not happy with life, that live your life the fullest and never look back. The person is happy now. (I am assuming, again) It now backfires to me. I am in desperate need of talking to someone about anything (and everything) in my life, not just laughing together and not everyone in my few friends I can talk to....

1 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

ashraf said...

hmm i hope u are not mad at me atleast :D

dear, i dont think im going to have new blog.. i just gonna write something that is general, no more feeling2 :)

kalau ade pon new blog, i will let u knw... u are one of my best readers :D

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .