Sunday, July 31, 2011

I hate it!

Owh. It's coming again. And I think you know, I hate it so much, at least for the moment. Something so noble and blessing to human everywhere, and why would I loathe it?

I never say that I dont like the compulsary thing. It's just that it becomes more lonelier, especially at this time of the year. Yes, it gets to you, although most of the time you dont really care about it, but something sad will be coming, particularly in the early days of the month.

I hope it's just a phase, and I'm looking forward where when It's coming, I love it. But for now, let's just say i'm not excited for it. Happy Ramadhan everyone.

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

NUke_Rude said...

selamat berpuasa.

ashraf said...

selamat berpuasa gak!

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .