Monday, July 04, 2011

What is the real me?!

I'm struggling. I dont know how long I can put on my poker face. Is that mean I got two different personalities? I dont know.

Are what I'm doing is contradiciting what my heart and thought want to? Is really no sincerity in what I do?

Maybe some people see that I'm not sincere. Probably they're right. I am not sincere.


P/S Waiting is torture! Feel weak to do everyday chores. God help me through this time.

5 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

bukankosong said...

ko ni misteri sgt beb... sampai biler?

nyammmpahhh :P

Joey said...

hahaha..xdela misteri sgt

u have to have the right key to unlock the mystery :P LoL

ashraf said...

kunci...

NUke_Rude said...

p p p poker face
p p poker face!

hahha!

Joey said...

lets just say that i'm not in the mood of meeting any people

cant read mind...cant read mind...

no you cant read my poker face...LoL

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .