Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vulnerable!

I think I am vulnerable. I didnt know where can I luahkan my feelings, I can't put it on my FB, nanti that person will now. I dont know why I feel sad, when I should be happy that I help both of them together. Please help me, God. My heart macam ditebak dengan jarum. Kecil, namun tetap ada kesannya. Macam yang dikatakan. Kepastian itu sangat penting. Namun bila kepastian tu tiada, I wont make a move. A little bit sad.

4 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

sYukCurz said...

berduka lara jap. huhuu..

usah dikenang barang yang lepas joey, chill urself. both still your friends right? *since u just have a crush on one of them kan hehe.. bukan u r been dumb pun.

manusia bila kehilangan baru akan merasa untuk menghargai. itu lumrah joey,

stand up and walk str8. jgn pandang belakang lg. ambil sebagai pengajaran.

if you really like somebody, told them. Noting to be loose and Always ready for rejection. They have their right for not choosing you.

Joey said...

well orang memang akan reject saya. tapi xpe. i'll try to move on. thank you

Ri said...

sabar.. please be more positive, joey.
of course one is allowed indulge in negativity once in a while but you're waaaaay over your individual limit :P

NUke_Rude said...

oi. update la lagi.. benda2 yang happy!! ko ni, da masuk tahun baru, happy2 la pulak! hahaha!

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .