Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'M HERE...

Apologies for my friends here for not updating my blog and replying on the tag board...I'm still here but due to the some problems I have ..so i decide to be quiet for a while and..i'm not missing!!!!

truth is ..i've got test back to back on monday and wednesday...but really i can studies and surfing the net at the same time.....and then come another problem shoved to me....

my laptop got infected by a trojan horse!!!...i thought that this is not a big deal at all since it was my AVG that detect it...but when i click the heal button...my laptop goes shutdown and restart again...it happen ten times and make my connection reaaalllly bad.... but i manage to squeezed some time to comment on choices'blog that i visited for that day....

i was freaked out at that time!!!..what a $#%$$% ......then i try to quarantine all of those infected files and spend hours and hours googling and yahooing the anti trojan software that can be downloaded from the net.....

yes....after numerous downloads 'I-can-detect-trojan-in-your-systems-but-if-you-want-to-remove-it-you-have-to-register' software..finally this one software really put an end to my horrendous experience....
(that means do not download xxx vids again!!!)..although it's still trial software..but it manages to remove the nasty, bad trojan...(go away you...)

and that makes my computer in slow mode almost all day...and not to mention the connection was very very bad...i can't login to my ym and skpye...

i decided not to surf the net and immerse myself in playing games, watching anime(Kiba), and singing and dancing like crazy to the tunes of the song played on my winamp....hehehe...i don't care because my roomie is seldom in my room and for me he used this rooms as his check up hotel rooms.....hahahaha

i actually enjoyed myself doing that thing..and it was quite fun !!!

i'm currently love Lily Allen....I have some of her songs in my laptop that i have downloaded from the net..her songs is just infectious, with baaaad lyrics..guaranteed to make you happy and put you in a very gay condition

I never pay attention to her since she was bad mouthed celebrity and have trash talking The Queen Of Pop herself Madonna and pissed off the Bad Boy of British pop, Robbie Williams....and maybe i was wrong ...

one thing that i like bout her is she sings in British accent or twang and i'm really suckers for the British accent
i love someone who have britsh accent and i enjoyed show that have someone speak with the brit accent... i remember that i love watching Frasier few years ago just because i want to watch Daphne....and yes..she speaks in that twang...her character is very funny and i love her for that

sometimes i find myself trying the British accent but failed miserably...need to practice more...hehehe

that's all for now...i'm going to sink my head deep into the sea of notes flying everywhere in my room...i've got test today !!!...i need to revise since my marks is falling tremendously ..huhuhuhu

actually this is the zillionth time i try to post my entry ..but it seems nothing appeared on my blog....what happen to blogger?..............damned!!!!
nothing on the blog ...empty post but have my sign below it............hmmm...anyway..problem solved!!!


oh ya..i'll be back tonight...and for that someone who want to chat with me on ym on that unlucky nite...sorry i can't because i can't login to ym that nite due to problems state above......but tomorrow i'll will online all nite long so....feel free to chat with me......<


6 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Mr. Arul said...

Joey,
Use Kaspersky software. Its more better than AVG kay..

Anonymous said...

microsoft have this antiviral solution called windows live onecare. u google la. benda tu kena purchase subscription nya tapi ada trial period and so far i guna bagus. the subscription is pretty cheap and there is actually no free software can fight virus better than the paid one. and u have to update ur computer regularly of course.

Joey said...

i will try that popmonkey..definitely a good solution....

daffie....i have try the kapersky...it was good actually ...i love when it detects the virus ..the programs shrieked out!!

by the way..the problem i have with kapersky is i can't update it and sometimes it cause my computer to be slow in processing.....anyway thanks for the suggestion!!

Unknown said...

A-ah Lilly allen mmg molot celaka yaamat gi carutz Madonna ittew..tapi still, we love her Littlest Thing song...

Joey said...

yes..truly agree with you ...Lee

AK said...

karpesky is the best! sbb dia suka jerit... huhu

tu lah.. cakap laptop beta, kan dah kena tulah (sambil nyanyi karma-alicia keys with top of my voice) huhu

be there, done that...

penah kena gak, aku just transfer my file to somewhere else, then format laptop aku tu... tu dulu la... sekarang brand new laptop! kuikuikui

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .