Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ANOTHER DAY IN A WEEK BEFORE GOING HOME....

Oh My God!!....The test is quite hard... I screwed up all the calculation and I barely remember some of the points..hehehe..I was expecting the questions ala Miss World Earth final stage....so I can answer it in the presentable mode with every sentences ended with 'World Peace'. .....

Well...the question is still ala Miss World Earth level..but it is not for the final stage..it is as if Miss World got interviewed by the Agriculture Department for the job of the secretary cum information officer...sort of...Most of my members think that this exam is one of the toughest one, apart from BIP3402 and FST3102, and I was quite surprise that BTK4301 is not as hard as it should be...so..I have only one more exam to go....and this is the subject that I have to deal with

SHW3001 PRINCIPLES OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION

Basically ..it's dealing with livestock..poultry, cows, sheep..and yes even pig....
I actually loathe the subject and I can't believe why I'm taking this subject as my elective course...I just follow my membersla...I hate the subject even more when this lousy lecturer deduct 2 points from my overall marks....The reason?....I skipped the class....hey..I admit I skipped the class..It was a very unlucky day for me..but after that incident....I never skipped her class...and then she never mentions any attendance although it is very sure that half of the class didn't come...WTF!!!!

and although I'm not a genius...I'm still quite an achiever......better than green ..hahaha....and my grades is improving ......okay enough bragging about myself

The day is quite fun actually. To release stress and tension after the exam, me and my members decided to go to the town at the nite, going to the fun fair.....It's a very old fashioned fun fair, nevertheless, I still enjoyed playing bumper cars with my friends and riding the "ghost" (very horrible) train..It was laughter all the way...Green was there but not actually with us although we meet him and his gang of the 'species' at the funfair.... He insist he want to spend his precious time with his 'species' friends because they're all gone on the next semester..leaving our Diva alone...HAHAHAHAHAHA!...serves you right!!..and thinking of them makes me want to puke...although I was smiling and laugh..(see..... i'm very naughty)

Oh ya...I do read your comments and thanks for giving me some, and to set the record straight, I'm not falling for my neighbour.....hahahahaha...I think it's best that we just be a friend..although he was flirtatious to me.....and how dare him to do it in front of his girlfriend!!!....hahahaha................well..I just know him much better than before and I think we can be friend... and if I want to fall for someone....I don't know if I can...I'm still figuring what love is...or..anything about it...maybe he just love to tease me...because i don't show diva attitudes unlike green and I'm quite shy(malu-malu kata F)....just like a girl ..wakakaka

but what do you expect from me?...I live my life surrounded with the opposite sex all the time...I can't help but be influenced by them...and still I'm grateful because I don't exactly change to the 'species' ....It is not that I don't respect them..I just don't want myself to fall into the category...
Sometimes I wish I had older brother....so he can teach me to play soccer and male bonding instead of blabbering how nice is the colour of the baju kurung or what mask to use for the face ....hehehehe...but then again...I feel lucky because as a rose among the thorns..(hahahaha..I don't care if the idiom is suitable or not)...I definitely have some advantage from my sister....


oppss..I think its too much already...I'm going to sleep now...because I need revenge!!...but I've got to meet Miss LadyFrom Hell tomorrow....I need to discuss something regarding about my final year project..I still didn't do one single thing!!!!!

anyone who thinks that I should make a move to F ...please leave your comment ...hahaha..just kidding....
So long..and it's only 5 days to go......................

1 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Unknown said...

U ols, takde salahnya flirting. Kalau dapat, hah bonuslah..kalau terbukti dia bukan orang kita, hmmm well, time to move on!!! :)

Yg penting, kalau berflirting, kalau ada respons, it will make our soul feel soooo good, dontcha think?

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .