Sunday, April 22, 2007

WEEKEND RAMBLINGS

It's that time again.....oh my god...how time flies so fast....I definitely have one more week to go ......then again....I still have two more subjects to go...and I still haven't done any revision.....Well..that's just me.....I'm the kind of person who study in the very last hours..at the critical times....I'm absent minded..so early preparation might not work well for me.......I'm always like that..be that in PMR, SPM or STPM....

Sometimes...it was irritating to hear someone say...I'm a bloody genius...and I've got tired of it already. Let me set the record straight right here..I'm not genius...Can you see my marks on the board?...Have their change their perception?...hell no...
They never noticed that..instead they still call me an intelligent guy...aiyohhhhh


Well...never mind bout that...I spend my Sunday by watching movies ...and guess what...I think I'm going to fall for the Hallyu waves craze ...... I was watching a Korean movies...and..my oh my...there got some of delicious cute girl..(and men!!)...Korean actors are always appealing to me...In fact..I think they've got a best set of alpha men there...hmmm...what's exactly happen there?? how does they achieve that??..I'm just wondering.....
Oh speaking about the movies, it's called Innocent Step...and it is a romantic comedy. I don't know why I keep falling for these kind of movies.....and as I said before..Korean makes it oh so endearing to me......
Maybe because of the cute actors....(especially the men!!) that keep my eyes glued to the screen...I seldom watch movies anyway..but when I watch movies ..I do pay attention to the storylines.....and I was a very sensitive one......I'll never ashamed to admit that sometimes tears is falling down from my eyes if the scene was ..ermm...quite tugging my heart......lalalala...but somehow I manage to hide it...
Call me mushy or corny...but that's just me ........I don't care ....hahahaha

Ok...I think I'm going to take a bath now....hehehe...

Oh ya................. I forget to tell you what happened to my neighbours lately....I know you just love the dirt..don't you?........and speaking of him..I don't know why he's been flirting with me these days....... not to mention that he behave...hmm..shall i say ...coy?

....Hahahaha...I'm not saying much .....tanya Bayau....kan Bayau??


Okay..that's all for now..gotta go ......

pOST ENTRY: well....i've got another exam for tomorrow......

PRT4002- PRECISION AGRICULTURE

Notice all subjects on my course?....It's more likely a rojak....very different and is not really focus on certain particular points....hmmmm....
Maybe a modern and sophisticated farmer in this cybersphere have to learn all this things!!!..hehehe

4 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

FAIZUL said...

joey mekasih...
mmg ak terharu ngan duan tu..
skang ni pon ak ngah ym ngan dia..
cm nak lpak bilik dia jer...

banyak lagi bende dia wat ak terharu..
nak citer satu2 panjang giler...hahahaha..

tapi ko tau kan ak slalu ngan awie..
ak pon x tau la naper dia cm bad mood jer skang ni..
ak pikir dia rimas kot kesan-sini ngan ak...

dia pon bat muka jer skang ni..
tu ak jarang lpak ngan dia dah...
tapi ak x nak dia pikir ak sombong dah..ak ajak makan pon dia x nak..
aper nak buat ekk joey?? ko rasa?

sal ghreen ko tu joey..
dulu ak cam ko...
ko baca entry ak kan sal z tu..kawan baik ak dulu..
dulu ak pon being overshadowed by him..
org slalu nampak dia...ak org x nampak..
pas tu ak decide..ak x nak dok blakang dia dah..
reason kita org x bertegur pon sbb ak decide...sbb smpi biler ak nak dok blkang dia kan??

skang ak x ngan dia..baru org prasan saper ak...baru dorang tau...smpi ak jadi student council..z?? stakat presiden klub sajer...

sal mr F tu..ape salahnya..
kawan2 ngan dia dulu...
x cuba x tau kan..
perhaps dia dah kenal ko lama ker?
mana tau....

k la joey...mencarut panjang giler ni...hahahaha...

AK said...

sungguh gigih skali blogger ini mengupdate blog tengah2 exam...

aku plak gigih tgk blog orang tapi malas nak update... hehe

k la tu dia flirt ko... tah2 dia baca sini kowt???

tu yg dia test market...

persoalannya - r u falling for him??? (soalan apa ni??? huhuhu)

p/s - sori, need some place to express my stress... luckily you updated! hihi

Anonymous said...

siapa la yang tulis comment mcm sonnet tu? pengsan baca.

who did call u genius? they must be really stupid. i think "studying" in the very last minute before exam is the (one of the) stupidest thing(s) one would ever do. learning is a lifelong continual developmental process. you dont bend your knees 170 degrees right away after you were born. what a metaphor lah! it is very interesting to learn how the brain works. yea, it is best not to put inconsistent strain to your brain.

do u think it is correct to use the phrase "alpha men" is right? haha tak habis2 about being politically correct. imho, in a relative comparison, there should not be more than one alpha male or alpha female, as a matter of fact, because he/she is ALPHA. to me, hard to say, in a show, if any of korean actors, be it male or female, is the alpha male/female. they're all adorably the same.

i think i shouldnt be saying things i ve said about u and F. i feel bad if u happen to fall in love with him (because of my encouragement) and he is sort of turning u down and both of u not being friends anymore. omg!

yet all the above matters are very subjective. live ur life in whatever way u want. good luck with ur exam. :)

Anonymous said...

aiyoh, panjang dan typo!

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .