Monday, April 02, 2007

I Feel Tired..............


i feel tired......to be invincible everytime

i feel tired.............to be happy go lucky all the time but the truth is ..i'm not

i feel tired...........because my presence was insignificant

i feel tired.........to be lonely and being alone

i feel tired.........i ate so much but i still look like a chopstick

i feel tired............because both my eyes now in reds

i feel tired..............because no one pay attention to me

i feel tired...............every single remarks coming from my mouth is just useless quote and disaster

i feel tired..........trying to be gracious and good

i feel tired........spending hours in front of the pc stalking, surfing...

i feel tired........searching for the right someone to accompany me

i feel tired...............keeping it all by myself

i feel tired.........................to find someone that can hear me

i feel tired.........................ending my life is not an option for me but you got to move on.....where?

i feel tired....................i'm doomed to boredom

i feel tired......................i'm not important to anyone

i feel tired.....................got something to say but don't know who i want to share the topics

i feel tired................. trying to put trust in people

i feel tired...................because i lost my confidence

i feel tired.......................because i still can't figure out my true personality

i feel tired..........................by confusing myself on which path should i take?

i feel tired..................by thinking so much and makes my head in ache

i feel tired......................because i don't feel special anymore

i feel tired.....................looking at myself

i feel tired.........................because there's nothing i can do to improve myself

i feel tired...............seriously tired......and sleeping doesn't take away much of it




i feel tired............................

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Unknown said...

Dear, anything is possible.... if u r sleepy, gi tidur. Semoga bila bangun ada semangat baru dan idea yg lebih bernas :)

Dun feel down..... :)Take care

Anonymous said...

(OMG, i forgot to choose the other identity!!)

i wish i could disappear once and be invisible

i wish everybody would know when i am happy and when i am grumpy

i wish everybody would do the right thing

i wish i could do everything on my own

i wish i could eat as much as i want and still looked like a "chopstick"

i wish i had perfect vision

i wish i could pay attention to everything, everybody

i wish everybody would just forget the words i said but i never meant

i wish i were good enough

i wish i were a superstar

i wish that would find the right someone

i wish i could tell everybody everything

i wish everybody would listen to me

i wish i would live for a thousand years

i wish everything in life would go as planned

i wish everybody would take important things seriously

i wish i could talk everything with everybody

i wish everybody would always tell the truth

i wish i were confident enough to do everything i want

i wish i were the person who knows myself the best

i wish decision making would always be easy

i wish i were not thinking too much

i wish am special to everybody

i wish i were beautiful

i wish i could take one small leap and become a miracle

i wish i could get more time to sleep

i wish i could be satisfied with everything

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .