Tuesday, April 08, 2008


I WAS TAGGED....FOR UMPTEENTH TIME!


Actually, I realized that I've been tagged by somebody..but I have forgotten the tag..(sorry for those who Tagged me!) This time ..I am tagged..again..by a mysterious blog-friend name Wandie. Well..I think I better started now!


LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:-


1) ONE million Bucks


2)Sony PSP (green) or (white)


3)Nokia n93


4) A Laptop


5) A brother


LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:-


1)Hellloooooo.... everybody wants it.....didn't it?..okay...so I could buy what I want to buy


2) I just love that thingy....I could play games on and on and on....


3) I actually want SE W850i in the white color, but since someone's have that gadget first and I dont want to be called "plagiat"..so this nokia n93 is the next best thing ..one word....stylish and nerdy...love that!!!


4) My relationship with my lappie is so tremendously close as I have mourn over the lappie for months and even give special entry to my lappie (yes ..the one with Kaer's song...what were you thinking???)..so I would be as happy as a kid that get ice cream if I get one. Compaq is desirable, but any other brand is okay


5) hahaha..I would like to have an elder brother..just because I am only son in my female inhabitants home and i never have any brother... So......he can teach me to play soccer.


THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:-


Mr wandie or better known as wandai


5 Impression of him


1)Ironic!!..Just because he write something that eerily reflect my situations. Perhaps I'm your long lost twin...hahahaha


2)His writing is sometimes eccentric..and I love to read whatever he's writing...he's insane...hahaha!


3)That he found my blog and out of nowhere give me advice....Hey who are you?? (wakakaka..just kidding)


4)That he secretly decoded my telephone number in one of my entries and he actually msg me!!..What a brilliant guy!


5)He can teach me soccer...hahahaha


MOST LOVED INVENTION


Lappie....what else?


WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:-


errmm..what is actually the meaning of despise?


i really don't know what.....


the person I want to tag is:-


1) Mr Green- please unleash your paris hilton shopping spree's dream..hahaha!


2) Mr Pjoe- I know...you only do tag by girls!..but then again....


3) Mr. who got the SE W850i in white color- hahahaha...I must tagged you because you are the celeb blogger(and I see his nose become bigger...wakakakaka)


4) Sobrie- Yeah ...you was tagged....i know Green will tagged you later..but I tagged you first!....


5)last but not least is Mr Uzair...- I finally know your name..yeah...what's your tagged again??


That's all folks...
enjoy!

6 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

AK said...

duh3! brapa byk org dah tag aku....
tggu la ek...
aku wat entry jawab tag...

"i takde masa la... i kan celeb!"

hampeh! bila masa aku jadi celeb tah!

Anonymous said...

hahaaa
unfortunately, im not all fond with soccer~

Joey said...

kamal...ceh..baru aku cakap jadik celeb blogger dah kembang...

motif perasan..sampai tak cukup masa.....wakakakakaka


wandie..but you know how to play soccer kan?..hehehe

kevin christ said...

Aku pun nak minta tangguh, maklum la aku bz ngan byk benda x mcm ko yg selalu je rileks.. ooppsss

FAIZUL said...

woi joey..still x dapat kah laptop baru? adakah janji tinggal janjji? hehehehe...

Joey said...

green... cam kesiyall.....buat jangan tak buat.....

pejol....hahaha...tulah pasal nak 'dia' belikan.....hehehehe

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .