Friday, June 06, 2008

I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE ROZITA CHE WAN ANYMORE

Errr..i know...sudah lama tak menulis di sini. Terasa sengal tangan menulis. Disebabkan sibuk dan terlalu penat, I hardly write something here. Tak banyak idea. Kalau ada idea pun, time tuh malas pulak nak cari internet.

There's a lot of new things here happened to me. On the other hand, my relationship with that someone has taken a twist. And it is not suitable for me to explain further bout that. All I can say is, I am just as happy as I am.

Oh ya..I'm quitting my first ever job sooner than I think! Just a week, and I cannot stand it anymore. Makes me wonder it is hard actually to be like Rozita Che Wan. Thing is, the job makes me have low self esteem and decreasing my confidences. I don't want to be like that anymore.

As you already know, these two things are major problems me. I have confidence issue most of the times. And I always think, if there is two personalities, I would be the one to lose the battle itself. Seperti gen resesif, hanya menonjol jika tiada gen dominan. And there's only one space in every group to one person to be funny.

This is one of the thing that makes my relationship with my friends, Green, having trouble in paradise. For me , we are both funny in the same way(okay ...not rexactly like twin)..but I always like ...he's the dominant and I'm the resesif. ...and turns out to be I'm always losing the battle....(sorry ya green...it's not buka cerita lama....hanya untuk pengajaran bagi diriku)

Maybe I don't live in a hardship way much as everyone did (like Green also..hahaha) but neither did I have a luxury ala Paris Hilton nor Nicole Richie.....For me, my life experiences started only after I finish my school's year..........

What is actually my biggest problem? I think that I'm ................................................
Ok, I'm not going to tell anyone what is it? And I'm so bored with all the advices and the motivation that is so positive but in the end doesn't help to boost my confidences.

Ok that's all...sorry if I offended anyone...It's just me

7 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

kevin christ said...

green.. gue kangen sama lo.. sowie kalau la aku punca ko jd resesif... kek, mana ada keje yg senang,keja memerlukan kesabaran gitew.. pe2 pun semoga u ols sukses in wat ever u do (fuh.. skema gila ayat aku...)

Joey said...

ahaha...ko ni....aku takde menyalahkan ko atau sesiapa pun okay....

ini cuma pengajaran dan nasihat berguna untuk diri aku okay....

Anonymous said...

heh..kalo ko xnk motivation, googlekan demotivator, confirm bersemangat..heh

AK said...

haha bagus pown ckap awal2 tak nak nasihat2 bagai... senang aku tak yah pk...

LU PIKIRLAH SENDRI BRO!

Anonymous said...

susah2...ko gune je ayat...

reeeddahhhhhh jeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

joey, u've bn tagged!
http://ainmj.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/a-useful-guidei-guess/

FAIZUL said...

malas nak komen...ngeh..take care bro..in case mesej ler...

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .