Thursday, February 26, 2009

MY PREDICTION FOR AMERICAN IDOL TOP 36 GROUP 2

Hey..I'm back with my two cents on American Idol..the new season. Actually I just knew that 3 finalists that will go through are the male who got the highest vote, the female who got the highest vote..and 3rd person whoever come close ...patutlah ...last week I choose three guys.....salah lerrr rupanya..hahaha

anyway....another surprise here..the contestant that maybe have identity crisis and the wackiest ever to got this far......Nick Mitchell or should i call him Normund ...hahaha actually giving decent performance, if you can minus the over the top antic crazy that would probably ruin his chance....Yes...he's irritating just like Tatiana that got booted out last week... hahaha but OMG!!
He's not a terrible singer :) and maybe one of the dark house that will go to the top 12..Who knows???

The fans loves me..and want mooooore of me...can you see it America???

Ok...still some did not learn a lesson from last week. Another lesson last night is do something that makes you unforgettable. Yes , I think I have said it before. If people remember you, they definitely vote for you.

Ok...my pick from this group are:-


1)Allison Iraheta


She's unique...and at times she resembles Kelly Clarkson...on the early day of American Idol. The performance? It's good actually.She sound strong and definitely have good control of vocal. And people gonna remember this red haired girl.....


2)Megan Corkrey


I dont know why ...but I just love her.... She is spunky. She's so different from the rest and although her vocal is not one of the best on the last nite show, but nevertheless..I adore her :P

3)Adam Lambert



You cannot have top 3 picks not including this one. Yes , he's the crowd favourite, just like Danny Gokey. And that vocal sooooooo rock star! But unlike Danny who embraces pop, he's more towards the MCR-emo-type and I like him. Nuff said!!

The dark horse? Maybe Nick Mitchell, Mishavonna, Kris and Kai...but excluding Nick , three of them pick the wrong choice of songs that not compatible with them.

let's see how's my prediction this time ...on result show :)

1 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

farish izaryl @izreez said...

yg bju hitam cando gakk hihiii

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .