Thursday, March 19, 2009

SHOULD I GO?

My colleague ask me to join dinner for tomorrow. The thing is I haven't got much cash left in my wild channel wallet, and I am hanging to my one and only plastic card to give me the life line.

I dont want to use the card in front of my colleague because I don't want to be a show off...

So...how ?

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Cik Nazaitul Nadia @ Cik SesuciQiellah said...

tak yah g... cakap next time... abis citer wakakak wat per nak pening2 kan pala... kang kalau guna card kang ada plak yg cakap berlagak!! laen arr kalau ang nie kebal tak kuat sentap wkakak

farish izaryl @izreez said...

depend laa..ikut kata hatri k joey:)

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .