Monday, May 25, 2009

THE REASON WHY I WROTE

A long time ago, I have nothing to do. Instead , out of boredom I started to write a blog.Most of my entrees are about how 'inferiority complex' I am. I still remember when my friend know about my online diary here, we are on the not talking terms. And it happen more than once. I'm so glad that everything is over, we clicked more tighter and he knows me more. I missed my groupie.

When I write my blog, I tend to be invisible. Like I said in my previous entry long time ago, I didn't want to lose my cloak of anonymity. I hadn't show my pic. But slowly, I've put some pic here when I think I am brave enough to show myself to you (Yes, shetaki...I put pictures here).

Sometimes, I just want to make some friends here. I love reading your blogs, but not every blog is my cup of tea. Reading people's random thought about themselves and everything in between give me a glimpse on their personality. It's much more fun than the My 'All too Cute and desperately looking handsome' Space la la land. Yes , MySpace is all about looks , dear...(which I am the victim...hahaha)

Anyway, I'm trying to change myself to the very positive attitude, and I believe that I am in the right track...

I keep on trying to reduce the addiction. Not quite successful. But I think God is on my side. There's some circumstances that actually can fulfill my addiction but somehow, it's not happening. Need to work on my duty to Him more.

P/S - Someone text me saying miss me. I don't know how to react. Hahaha..after being left for that useless stupid person I once loved before, It is hard for me to fall again. Let's just see how it goes......

3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Karl Hummingbird said...

so where is your picture?? where izit? tell me tell me... which entry...

i been searching for it through all of your entry but i cant find one.. :(

farish izaryl @izreez said...

miss uu? me kot ahahhah **larik matila!

Amirul Idham said...

lama kau tak letak gambar kau kat blog ni kan?

yes...
it's true...
myspace is just for pretty faces only...
if you not pretty enuff, nobody will be your frenz..

actually...
i also one of the victim too...

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .