Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lucky

Apa maksud lucky? Dalam bahasa melayu disebut bertuah.

Entah mengapa I was thinking if I am really lucky. There's a friend who consider I am lucky. I feel nothing sometimes. Not to be ungrateful, but somehow the concept where there's another people who is unluckier (is there any word unluckier??) cannot applied in my mind.

It's ironically funny when I advice people that do not think too much, but I still think too much. It's hard to shake all those thoughts away, considering how lucky I am (from a friend's point of view).

She's so lucky
She's a star

But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart thinking

If there's nothing missing in my life

Then why do these tears come at night ?


Like that Britney's song, it feels empty. I seldom cry, or let alone shed any tears long after the break-up. Am I greedy? I just want it all by myself. The moment you found a piece to the mystery puzzle, you're a step closer to unlock it. And beware, a step closer meaning you get entangled with the mystery also, that can lingers around you

I know the greenest in me sometimes escalates to the highest point but I do try to hide it. (How can I eradicate this one?)



I should learn to tone down, and I don't want the history to be repeated again.



Maybe, I should be Eeyore, again.

Just for myself.

0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .