Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dumb and Consequences!!


You know what? I am back again.

After that incident with the berlagak instructor, it seems that I don't care anymore. Advice to change her. And will be doing that. And I assume that I just need to pay what exactly I have entitled to pay....(no more top up bills...)

It's just that I regret because I'm sad about these two stupid things that I myself gone crazy and doing something that quite dangerous. Ok, a little bit addicted and need to restrain myself. I already (I think) suffer from the consequences, and I really hope that it's not it. So what to do? High desire need to be cool down, until the rest are back to normal again. (I wonder how am I going to do that).

In the mean time, I need to get a new card. Hahaha.

Quote from Rihanna new album Rated R..on the track Stupid In Love,

.........."I Maybe dumb but I'm not Stupid"..................



P/S My 'Pooh' ness have to be toned. Waiting for that 'big' thing to hit me (Now that I'm sure!!)



0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .