Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mengisi Masa Lapang!

Minggu ini minggu yang ....busy. Well, a lot of work have to be done before the end of the year, so kerja pun datang tiba2. I think I'm not satisfied with how I've done my work. Total mess and very clumsy and sooooo cincai. Bayangkan I have to submit one memo to my boss, couple of times, and still ada banyak kesalahan. (Matilah malas menyemak...membuat semakan semula is really not my thing, that's why I think peperiksaan berjam-jam is useless, unless it is Math.)

I hope to improve that in the mean time. Oh, walaupun banyak kerja, but I still have ample of masa lapang (Yeah..I know. The life of joey is so mundane..hahahaha). Anyway, even though I can do like I use to do, but I think I'll be fine. Sometimes, I need wake up call to realise about that. And no one in their practical mind can treat me the way I want. It's okay. Just live with it. I wouldn't bother about that.

Ironically, people that close to me have tendency to be so popular with everyone. Yeah..Green, and then Z, and bla bla bla. They bring themselves very well, unlike me. Everything about them is so beautiful, and sincere..unlike me also.

Well, I just need something to do to to isi masa lapang, kan?? And I try not to think too much. You can never time -travel back to where it was a pleasantville. I will try to live as happy as I can. And enjoying the sunshine, even though it just shine briefly, before moon taking away his duty.:)

0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .