Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sincerely!

I can't sleep. Hampir pukul 3. After massive shopping for the whole three days, I need to calm down. I found this on someone's blog .

I

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is be someone who can be loved.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.

I've learned that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.



The word is so beautiful together, but to be honest, I loathe it. Entah mengapa. In a perspective, I have been blessed, to have everything (although not super extravaganza) but I don't know why I'm still being like I'm the unluckiest person in the world. I know. Sounds lame.

I want to fight back those weakness.


I have to.



I just need to love everyone sincerely. Just Pay It Forward.






2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Mr Final said...

start wif me 1st... haha :P

ida raihana masih di sini :) said...

nicely said.

i love those words too. terharu jap bace. so true.

p/s: deff nak pinjam juga letak dlm my blog. hihihihi

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .