Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Two Cents of The Latest Season Of Akademi Fantasia

Hahahahaha. I admit I watch the show. Not a fanatic. But totally I know the development.

The latest season is quite not inspiring. Now, it doesn't look like AF at all. (Tiru American Idol kah??). Dulu, bila kita as penonton minta macam-macam, ubah sistem undi ker...apa ker, they said that they actually bound by the the show original rules (what I mean they francise the show from Mexico, so they dont have any say in changing the format), but watch the show..and wow..macam-macam ada!!!

I wonder does the franciser (ada ker word neh) approve these so called change? I really want to see the REAL original show, so I can point out that what they say earlier is really contradict.

As for the contestant, well, I'm not going to blast these choosen one. I think who choosen them is totally right, LOOK is far more important than Talent, if you want to be a celebrity. And based on our country, I believe we still care about how cute/handsome/pretty these celebrity are. Yes, unless your look can be polished, as long as you look dashingly good, you will succeed. In the entertainment world for sure. And I hate it, when someone compare us to other country like America, (konon-konon dorang banyak talent daripada beauty), but they dont know if you come to Taiwan, Korea, Japan...looks is all that matter. (Even there are 13 of them saying sorry sorry bla bla bla ...but dont carela...people gonna love them anyway :) ). So please compare us to more reliable country, not THAT mecca of entertainment.


As for the concert, for now it's coming to the third concert. And I dont feel something. They always rush, cutting every song with just one chorus (and one bridge..kalau ada), sangat pelik okay. Pelik, since you dont have to eliminate someone on the concert..napa pendekkan lagu??
And there's no personality or what so ever when the contestant sing a song. I remember when the past season, I kinda like how they show the personality of the contestant on stage, like funny Lotter on AF4, and how naive Nija when she perform the Jelingan Manja. Well, fast forward to the future, I thought I see an LG Mystarz/Mentor/Bintang RTM yang memang nyanyi ajer, no need for the personality to color the performance.


And, these season still no contestant bring some impact on my song playlist. What I mean is, sometimes, on past season, when a contestant sing a song, I always like how they perform it. Macam Nurul masa nyanyi lagu Sejakku Bertemu Padamu. Like Zila when she perform Jika Kau Kekasih. Like last season Aishah, who perform Dan Sebenarnya. Or Mila when she belted out Benci Tapi Rindu. They dont necessarily making it better than the original artist, but somehow, it made me want to google that song and download it, so I can hear it all the time. But until now, I still cannot get that impact. All I have is Glee soundtrack, which is playing on my Winamp right now..hahaha


I should not comment much more, I need to sleep .

4 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Penapenis said...

couldnt agree more.. sesungguhnya, yang agree-agree belaka..

Amirul Idham said...

joey, kau tgk af lagi ke?

dah la... tak yah tengok la bende tu. makin lama makin tak best la. aku belum penah tengok lagi tahun ni punya tapi orang cakap semua tak best. perform lagu pendek tu maybe nak ikut american idol kot.

kau tgk glee ke? tapi glee mmg best la. aku yg tak suka drama muzikal pun leh sangkut tengok cite ni sbb cite die beza dgn high school musical. HM tu utk budak2. glee ni lebih dewasa. plot & jalan cite die lebih matang & mmg khas utk org dewasa...


panjang pulak aku komen... hahahhaa...

Joey said...

mr pena..thank you very much

inchek aremirulez...tengok ajerla..

since I already watch the whole or tseason of Glee, nak tengok kat tv for the rerun tak dapat, sebab ada housemate macam ****, and asyik cuti ajer, I wonder kerja apa boleh bagi cuti melebihi kitorang yang keja ofis neh...


I always love musical :)

ashraf said...

haha saya tak tgk af... :)

glee jugak

saya baca blog je

esp blog ini

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .