Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tenang!

I was back. Last weeks before is tedious. Until weekend coming. Good news seem to pop reluctantly, and I hope it will last. Finally, I restructured my financial situation. No more credit cards. I mean particularly, I'm staying with only one at the moment. I hope I don't temp to swipe it anymore. I'm leaving it at home...hahahaha

I need to focus back on my work, and have to stop playing games whenever I was bored at work. Maybe I'll read my Percy Jackson book. It almost came to the the fifth book.(See, I do read. I hate the movie. It stray too much from the story, although that Percy is cute.Ouch!)

Last few weeks I haven't catch any movies lately, and I did this week, by taking MC.Hahaha. So much desperation for wanting to see a movie. I watch the musical, Nine. Well..I think the movie inexplainable, but somehow I know why Penelope Cruz was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in Oscar. She was awesome playing that Carla.(Was it?)


Moving on, I actually skip once blind date that I should meet this person. We keep smsing each other, but I always cannot make it to meet this person. (Yea..I have many things buzzing in my head at that time). I promise this person to meet on end of March. Owh, I just realize that I lost one of my abilities recently. I seem not to having girls companion anymore. Sure, there are my colleague, but they don't belong in that category... Need to work on this..hahahaha

Owh...this one I should ask. Do I need to reveal myself If I go to someone's blog? I know some people want to know me,but I don't know. I feel that they will come, and then after some time they dont come again. Hahaha. So much for narcissism. (Hey, I need that!)




3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

ashraf said...

saya tak baca tapi nak comment je boleh???

mmmm mmm mmm dulu sy ade commented on one (i think) of your entry... dah baca lom?

mmm mmm nine best laa.. i like it though half of the wayang went out afta 20 mins...

mmm mm u have the choice to reveal urself or not at someone else blog. for me.. hehe i managed to find u huh!!!

o0o0o ade blind date eh... nak itot boleh???

:DD happy blogging im waiting for ur updates tau~

Joey said...

Hahaha... quite a good job there mr asna!!

I actually found yours when I roaming the la la land.. I never thought you know my place here..

yea..for me the movie was inexplainable...but I love the musical snapshot :)

well..if you watch movie with only few people with no other children or remaja sangkak (time movie baru nak masuk) ..I guess I am happy to watch it :)

ashraf said...

la la land??? explain more please...

eh eh have you watched valentines day???

:(

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .