Sunday, March 21, 2010

My bad habit comes again..!!!

Hello everyone. It's a very hectic week for me, especially on weekends. On Friday, I have appoinment with doctor, to do that procedure. I hope everything will be fine, and I hope that reddish black very tiny small dots on my face will be gone with the wind in once week time. From another clinics I hop on to another clinic which is a very far than this clinic I had appointment. I don't know what trigger's me to go that far, since being unvehicle in the city really makes my life susah. Hahahaha (FINISH the driving lesson la..lazybones!!!)

And I've been doing nothing since weekend, but just going shopping all over again. It's good to finally be able to buy something, especially new clothes!! I was buying some clothes especially for my "outstation" work someway in the April. I wouldn't want to look like salesperson selling credit card, I want to look out of this wordl (Hahahaha..my dapper boss maybe dont approve my look, but I dont care..)

And, for the first time ever, I managed to buy a trenchcoat, I've been dreaming to buy it since a long time ago (not sure how long it is), it cost me a bomb, and I still dont know when should I wear it. It still sits pretty tight in its paper bag(I wouldn't tell you the brand). And also my first ever blazer suit (yahoo....I've got a new suit)....

Anyway..i'm now looking for a new crib. Wish me luck :)

3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

ashraf said...

hmmm nice.. a trenchcoat heh... nak tgk!!!

'yho....i've got a'???? tak habis kan nape? :D

Joey said...

alamak....i thought i already finish the sentence...hahaha

ashraf said...

lalai lagi :)

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .