Friday, April 09, 2010

Skeleton in the Closet!

As I looking at the new trenchcoat, which I bought a three weeks ago, thinking where and when should I wear this expensive thingy that burn a hole in my pocket, I was thinking another thing. What do people will say when they see me wearing this?

Contrary to popular belief, when people say that they dont care whatever other people say about them, they actually care. It's just how thick the degree of hypocrity (hahaha...i just create the word base on the hypocrite) and how high the level of the confidences. Sometimes, I just smile when people post in their social networking sites, that they don't care what people say about them, but most of the photo are like screaming kinda sweet and cute, handsome or pretty. It's begging for someone to post comment on their photo (Shmmaart and gojes!! Aiyo..bahasa anak muda zaman sekarang kan!!)

But it is okay. At least they manage to do it. Myself is a strange case. I don't know why sometimes I feel I am the lowest, when dealing with this issue. I always afraid of people telling me how worst I look, it's getting me down sometimes. Try to ignore it, but dealing with that in almost every life stages is always a problem. Not that I don't get any compliment, but the percentage is too low, you can almost dismiss it as nothing.

Anyway, I learn to cope with that. Slowly. It' still there. I have to accept who I am. But it is slow, and I'm getting impatient.

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Mr Final said...

motif nyer tulis gini ape awak?

ashraf said...

hmm.. the time will come :)

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .