Monday, August 16, 2010

Misteri dan Rahsia itu Adakalanya Sulit!

I was tempted actually, to post something about Ramadhan, tapi since I don't have ideas, rather than grumbling how I not like Ramadhan (not the whole thing, just a little bit), I rather write something else.

Sometimes, I always think that clean cut wholesome people live a better life. They don't have much to hide, people's always love them. Just look at A. She's wonderful, dah nak kahwin...and everyone (including myself) adore her very much. Maybe because she just don't have anything to hide. You can say that her life is 90% transparent (whatever I thought).

As for me, I've got so much to hide. The skeleton inside the cupboard need to bury deep down, as I don't know how people will react if they know it. But somehow, there's still people, open up dearly, and they still got everyone to support him/her (that's what I think), for example, Mr. Budak Kecik.

There's a bunch of time that I did not feel comfortable with myself, as I feel that I'm not as competent as they are. Sometime, I do think people don't like me at all. You just can see from their reaction. (Well, maybe I'm wrong..but somehow...)

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

green christ said...

kek... the life of people tat is so happy that is not called transparent that was definated (ade ke english ni... matila) as hiding kuali hitam in the closet and showing mangkuk and pingan jenama cornelli or apple lady je kat luar so that people will say wow. there is no such a happy life lah kek. the life looks happy if we create it happy. my tips, tiru mcm kak bree k. selamat mencuba

ashraf said...

:) ppl dont hate u... they love u

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .