Monday, October 25, 2010

Life, Celebrated!

I was wondering what I achieve so far. Do I become so lazy, I just pigged myself? There's a lot of things I want to do. But, I really dont know which is the one I need to first.


I wish I could be as cool as that girl who watched Gossip Girl, but actually I'm more to Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives.

I wish I could be as flamboyant as budak kecik, but I realize that is not my style at all, and I would probably kill myself if people think I was "happy"

I wish I could be that annoying dude, but I understand that If I were to be like him, more hate mails that I will received, unlike him, the more annoying he was, the more people like him

I wish I could just talk my crappy thought to someone, but I realize I totally not making enough friends, and all my friend was pretty occupied with their friends also and I dont want myself to be a spoiled brat.
 
I wish that I could get to saiz 29, but I realize it was so hard, and I cannot take away my food from me, as food can accompany me during my loneliness

I wish that I was born with silver spoon, but I realize, I cannot choose, but should be grateful that I've got loving family. (Still, why kick me into not so golden hole, Mr UP THERE?)


Ok. I should stop rambling. Nobody likes my rambling anyway. Hahahaha.

P/S I'm just a poor boy, no body loves me...
     scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the fandango?






2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Anonymous said...

same old topic but in new place katenyer

Anonymous said...

same old topic but in new place katenyer

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .