Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pissed Off!

Baru balik dari Wangsa Walk. Slightly different from Jusco depan rumah (Now you get hint on where my crib is). Ingatkan nak tengok Harry Potter, tapi semua tayangan dah penuh. Off I go to the secret recipe, buying my favourite pecan butterscotch.

Hari raya, hari cuti. Walaupun sehari tetap holiday yer. I wouldn't be the freak that keep coming to the office during holiday (but hey, he already got a new car, rather than me, so he's up on his way!)

Sometimes, have you ever pissed off by people, just because they got better life than you do? I do. To be honest, several times in my life. You got a good grade on your degree, you got a nice job, and then you found out that several friends from your batch, worse grade than yourself (I know because he repeated his papers, several papers mind you) but come out on top, and having a job that not only nice, but actually can make their hidung kembang kempis when somebody ask them what is their job.

Considering I'm a lucky person, as a human being, I should be grateful. But as a human being either, is a nature to be ungrateful sometime.

I know I'm not a nice person. I dont have friendly face. When I do something annoying, people run away. People (Some people) think I'm weird, and they dont want to hang with me anymore. But it's okay. Even though I struggle everyday to accept the fact, I'm getting used to it.


Anyway, I would like to start again. Reset everything. But I dont know what should I do. I do know God will help you, but I do feel sometimes it's late. I believe God will hear your prayer, but sometimes you get help from Him when you dont want it at that time. And I just want God help me this time.

1 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

ashraf said...

that is life dear. my best friend is facing the same thing as what u are facing now. cuma dia kat Maybank not pnb :D

apa pun keep on praying. maybe this is the time where u're at the bottom of the wheel. that person that u are comparing is enjoying his moment at the top, see dulu masa u got good grades u were at the top :)

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .