Sunday, January 09, 2011

Revelation!


How fun it is to play a mystery character? I found this on someone's blog and I think it's so cool. So, i'm going to play on this one. Some people think I'm too mysterious. Hey, I want all of you to come here, but I'm afraid that kalau-kalau I will be hacked online. Seeing one of my beloved akak sekerja kena email layang mengutuk how she is a bad girl, but didn't know how she is in real life makes me kinda afraid to reveal myself.

But anyway, if you think you can decode that picture, maybe you can contact me. I can be courteous to you. By the way, I think I will have to do blog makeover soon. I just change the title and I hope it suits me. Can anyone show me how to make a nice header? And beautiful layout, please.

P/S My life is going to be better. I can only hope.

0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .