Saturday, January 14, 2012

Aku dan People!

People come, and people go. I've had meet people in all shapes of life and forms, thank god, most of them were pretty nice. But to be precise, I always had trouble putting someone in my good book. Secara jujurnya, saya cemburu pada anda yang mempunyai kawan-kawan yang boleh diharapkan. Saya sebenarnya suka bercakap dan berbual. Seriously, I like to talk, and most people talk about their problem with me kadang-kadang, I will always be their unqualified counsellor. But now as usual, they're not with me anymore.

I am actually love to be clinging person. Bila ada masalah jer, even as small as demam, I can call anyone to help me go to the clinic. Sadly, most of the things I have done myself. Being a tough one sangat susah, nasiblah terpaksa, kalau tak macam mana nak hidup kan? (Tapi apa pasal aku tengok someone tu seronok jer ada kawan. Hidupnya tak pernah sunyi)

I realized most of the time it was hard for me to make friends these days. How can I know me and that person are totally compatible for friendship? Mostly based on the conversation. If me and dia and sesiapapun senang berbual, that's mean we can be friends. But, if you look snobbish or macam tak nak layan jer, that's it.

I still believe I do have that dreaded curse. I dont know, everytime there's someone coming in my life, and bila semakin rapat, dan rapat, somehow series of unfortunate events happened, we drifted apart. Banyak. I dont know whether I can reconnect with them.


p/s Another one is going to be close to me. Tak tau la adakah the dreaded curse will fall on the person juga. :)

3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

sYukCurz said...

joey, aku igt da byk kali aku bgtaw, good friends will remain. ko susah ke ko senang ke they will be there.

and noe i could understand more, the main problem is "who?". sebab kalau xde kawan "who" gona remain and leaves right? hahaa..

nak berkawan joey secepat kilat, just bum at the street and you will start a friendship. the real problem is "how" to maintain the friendship?. its gonna take you years to establish that.

my suggestion, kalau nak berkawan biar so-so jer dulu, jgn terlalu rapat or terlalu jauh.. owh satu lagi, ringankan tangan membantu yang memerlukan, insyallah niat ikhlas itu akan dibalas dengan persahabatan yang berkekalan.

Ri said...

think positively-
coz ur outlook will shape ur life

u just gotta take chances-
coz, in life, u never know..

Joey said...

i cant. i always look out for my friends. that's the kind of friend that me posesses.

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .