Monday, January 09, 2012

Sleeping Trouble!

Lately, I have trouble with my sleep. Sekarang, it took me looong way to get to sleep, especially at night. I dont know. Maybe I've got banyak sangat benda dalam fikiran. Yes, I can hide it with a smile, but eventually diri sendiri tahu di mana fikiran kita menerawang. Now at 4 am in the morning, I still can't get any sleep, which is something that bothering me. And in the weekend and holidays, my sleep selalu lama, I ended up waking up 3 - 4 pm, and my body is tired. I dont know. Tidur lebih ker, tidur kurang ker, I still feel tired.

Last night, I was sleeping on my lappie, tak sangka boleh tertidur, which is weird for me, as I dont do any athletic things that require me to sweat. Ok, maybe it's just a phase. I need a good sleep. with a sweet dreams, not a beautiful nightmare, as it tiring me out.


p/s Thanks to all of you.

3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

NUke_Rude said...

pergi la jumpa doc. check.
it could be of pre-high blood juga.

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

try warm milk and peanut butter, it helps me since i have a problem with sleep as well. Most writers dealing with it and being a caffeine addict won't help too haha :D

Joey said...

amir : nanti aku jumpa doktor. I might go for overall health screening as well. Just gotta find the cash and cuti day :)

asrul.. thank you for the suggestion. Do I have to put peanut butter inside the warm milk? By the way, you and that person are an item, right? Please clarify for me. LoL.

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .