Wednesday, June 06, 2007

OPPS..SHE DID IT AGAIN!!

Hmm…. I made this entry on Tuesday, and I’m not feeling good. Well, few weeks ago I was happy, but here I am again, rambling and grumpy and as moody as usual.
Apparently, there’s something bugging me, apart from my laptop (as I told you last week). I never thought that I having the PMS, something that the other gender have to live with, but I don’t think it was PMS …maybe FMS would be better.(That’s mean Frequent Mood Swings..in case you didn’t know..well I made my own term). The one who trigger the FMS is none other than F.


I don’t know why, lately and slowly I loathe my own friend, F. F is my classmates and together we are doing our practical here. At first, it seems good , but few weeks already and she’s getting on my nerves!!..She always talks in super bitch mode and behaves like a slut….She’s loud and proud(not in the good way) and she thinks that she know everything! In view of the fact that she was older than me , she should be a good role model. In the beginning, I always borrow her digital camera just to take some photos for the simple reason that I don’t have that gadget right now. But now, borrowing her camera is the last thing that I would do, if Y and R( another practical colleague) did not bring their camera. If she agrees to lend her camera to me, I know she was not sincere. Just look at her face!!!


Remember our trip to Sabah Agricultural Parks few weeks ago? Thanks to Y, she lends me her camera so I can take photos and pose in the weirdest position that I can..hahahaha. The end result? You can see the photo in my friendster’s page. Almost all the photo taken was from Y’s camera. F?......only in your dreams. (Tapi nak mintak aku tolong ambil gambar pandai….cam siyalll si gete’ ni). I don’t know if all six of us here really like here. In fact, all of us pretend to like her, for the reason that she has that old , lame car that can get us a lift to home instead of waiting for the bus.
I have to be patience with her attitude since there are only two of us (from the same college) here. Actually, I have to face her some more in the future!!! I will have to work together with her especially in preparing the report and presentation. Others also have irritating attitudes but none quite annoying as her. I have to be nice in front of her because I don’t want her to say something that will insult me.

I guess I just be quiet. Sometimes, silence is the best way to avoid bickering.

However, I still want to curse that bitch. I hope you get the worst results on the last semester, serve you right, F*****!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hope you would be ***** and ******!!
Well, there’s no other way to get rid of this stupid bitch. I want to slap her on her face and kick her a**, if I can do that. Who says a guy can fight with the girl? A girl like her should be treated like that, so she knows what others think of her. Unfortunately, being the good Malaysian that practice ‘budi bahasa’(as the government campaign), all that vanished to the deepest space in my complicated mind.


P/S...oh no...i'm behaving like a girl.....again!!!

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

zee said...

erm...u r behaving like a girl....??

i thought u r one....!!

hehe...!!

*runnnnn................

just some anecdote to make u smile... ignore that annoying ass n focus on ur annoying ass only...ok....??

be good n hepi alwiz
=))

:: cheezzy cheese :: said...

PMS is not "Frequent Mood Swings" joey.. hehe! it's sumthng else bro.. =P

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .