Thursday, August 23, 2007

SECRET CRUSH and THE POLICY

hmm...ok...life must go on..even after 15 minutes of fame has gone...yes..a burden so big..finally unleashed....ada sedikit kelegaan dalam kepala otak...walaupun sebenarnya ada lagi assignment ngan test yang berlambak gila....

okay..this is an entry that I revealed secret. Hah...well, I want to tell you my new secret crush.

opssss.....yelah...setelah F pegi praktikal and aku have managed to talk with MKA (after I found his friendster...and I keep calling him ustaz...wakakaka)...strangely ...there's a new person that actually I want to be friends of.

okay...let me explain to you who is this person. This person actually a friend of green's ex roomate.....he's actually my junior ....

at first I don't notice that I was attracted to him...but I don't know ..everytime I see him ..I just want to say something to him..but I couldn't

this is much more difficult than the other two...I don't even know his name...but whenever I see him I try to smile to him...but no reply back...huhuhu...

well he's actually quite cute with his spectacles ..kind of nerd...but actually a naughty boy disguise as a nerd.....wakaka....

I'm really trying to speak to him..if I could....but no luck until today...ahh......


on the other hand, with the sudden confidence that I gain... I launch a new policy . yes...but i don't know how to name it.

what with that new policy? actually.. there's several(actually I only notice one) of my classmates who do not like to talk to me...even when they talk to me...their gestures is not something that you call a pleasant response. well...there's some of them that I didn't like ...but since they're talking nicely and show some pleasant gesture with me....I consider that I should treat them with a proper attitude.

there's one girl that when she talks to my friends, Green and E, she just pleasant...and she can consume their jokes (okay..my jokes is a little bit devillish...or so she thinks of). but when I have the chance to talk to this girl...she's just not convincing enough for me( macam tak nak layan jerk...and gesture yang menunjukkan aku menyampah tengok engkau!!!)

okay girl...since you are the one who wants this...let's fight it out!!!

my strategies is simple....I just ignore her. I pretend that she was invisible, and I'm not talking to her anymore....even when she try to talk to me I pretend that I do not hear them....there's a lot of people that I can talk with...and hers is not one of my priority.

i think this policy somehow working....and I think she know that I ignore her. that's fine...we'll see who's coming to who asking for the apologies..(and I believe that I'm not the first one to shake hands asking for apologies from her) ..yes....when I get a little nasty ..I don't give a damn. Biarkan dia dengan dunia nya yang " BAHAGIA" itu.

okay..never mind about that.
did I told you earlier (in my earlier post) that I have camera?...yes....I actually have camera(finally!!). It was courtesy from my big sis, as I try to persuade her, telling that I need camera for my final year project...and the rest as they say..is history...I got my camera...Olympus....to be exact.

since I've got camera , I run a few experiments. I'm not going to tell you the details about the experiments with the camera, but for the moments..my experiment somehow show the good results...and actually sucessful!!

well...it's not that very sucessful...but just good for me....and it makes me think that...yes...I do look good!!!! (with specific angle.....)

1 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

AK said...

uhu, another crush... tengok... kan betul aku bajek... aku psikik tau...

well ada kamera apa kata ko tunjuk gambar dak tu... apa yang ko kata cute nerd tu... huhu

neway, good looking from specific angle? angle mana? nanti aku nak tengok oko dr angle tu je la... hehehe

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .