Monday, November 10, 2008

CHOICES AND CHANCES, GRACIOUSLY MORPHING

It's been a week since I started the new job. Not much doing, but basically it's only for training. And there are six months of training before I'm actually doing my job. Honestly, it's hard!! I'm like blurr in everything..because this is something that is not familiar with me. But I'm still grateful because I've got the chance.




To think of it, my life is actually full of chances, and with a very limited choices. It's like The Amazing Race, which in Detour, each choices have its own pros and contras. Unfortunately, unlike The Amazing Race, if the teams feel that they have chosen the wrong tasks, they can always go back and do the other one, which in real life , when you make choices, there's a possibility that you cannot do the other option.




I describes my life as full of chances, because there's a lot of opportunities coming knocking to my door, and It's not only for once!!! Speaking of choices, not much option are there and I really loathe some of the option that I have to choose, but hey.. I cannot choose against the option that I am given, rite? And basically, all the option is not favourable. The option will be much diversified, only if I have world most richest man in the world (in Malaysia pun oklaaa) as my father...ahahaha... that would be different thing......Because if that happen, I would be doing all the magazine shoots posing, being interviewed and showing all my glamourous life while saying this thing......



" Walaupun saya dibesarkan dalam keadaan mewah, my parents tak pernah memanjakan saya"



Ouch.!! Back to reality...I know it's hard because I dont have any background or basic in this field, and it's much harder when I don't have any passion or likeness in what I ventured in rite now. Nevertheless, this is a good chances or opportunities, and this new thing help me move on from my bitter past as I told you in my previous entry...if you followed my story





I know some of my colleague like to think me as Paris Hilton, not because for all the fabolousity she had, but for being no brain. I admit sometimes my 'kesengalan' is over the board..but I don't care ...because that's makes myself unique and I believe being sengal much more better than dull looking..........


3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Boyz said...

my dad once said....plz appreciate people's ideas....hehhee....ape aku merapu nih...tetibe nak tulih bahasa inggeris jugak....btw, good writing dude...or babe...erm....keep on blogging....SENGAL!!!

AKU suke layout...template sengal ko nih...

Amirul Idham said...

kau keje apa sakng ni eh?
kat mne?

Syaf said...

we used to reach each other's blog like two years back. remember curious syaf?

well i blog @ www.syafiqueshuib.com now! just to let u know...

glad ive found ur blog back!!!

hehehe...

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .