Saturday, January 24, 2009

BLABBERING


Sometimes it was funny when someone doesn' t take you seriously. And it feels annoying when nobody want to listen to you at certain times. What am I talking about? Nothing..I'm just blabbering around

It's suck when you know you're losing it even how much you try. Sometimes makes me laugh how motivated these people try to do their best and in the end they didn't get what they want. By the way, I know there's a lot of you overthere that think ..hey at least they try...not like you..or ...anything to keep their spirit up.. I dont know...sometimes it's a little bit hypocrite...well...these day..being hypocrite is one of the essential quality you must have here. Otherwise, you certainly being left outside alone. I dont blame them, as I'm guilty aslo being hypocrite, just to get what I want.

Somebody text me with this good advice and I hope he doesn't get angry that I put the message over here. The message said

Nobody can't change anything for you except you yourself change

to which I reply

but changes remain nothing unless you got everything..........or feel you got everything...


hmm...something to think about

p/s owh yea..with every post the comment is at the above each new post..so if you want to comment certain post the link is ABOVE.....not the below...ok

0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .