Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I NEED MOTIVATION!

I am at my office, new departments actually and I don't know..The lazy bug just hit me once again. The ambience in the new departments is quite nice, with the helpful staff that always want to help me, particularly in these field that I really don't have any foundation, which is quite hard.

I was wondering, WHY I CANNOT COPE WITH THIS? Everytime I go to the office, I will be sitting all day long not doing anything related to my work and hardly study the notes that will help me do the work. I was like..lost in translation and feeling drained out. Is it so hard to make me be passionate about the work? I don't know whether I love the job or not, because I dont have many options, and whatever job that comes I will take. Since I stuck in here, I should take some efforts to learn or at least be more passionate about my work is it?

Sadly, none of these triggered me to be hardworking at all. Sometimes it is annoying when you see your colleague (the ones that entering department same as you) do a very hardworking work, when you ask them , they don't know everything, but actually, they do know and it's been reveal in their presentation. But I guess I 'm okay with the hypocrite action. Whatever that you call them..........

I think I am bored with these. Seriously bored. I've got no guts to do the work, and I am probably the worst new employees that they had hired. I need some motivation..and my energy was not everywhere near me. I need to change!!!

2 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 said...

same lah ngan akak, buat kerja nothing related with my duty

RyZ4L said...

haha.
cinta akan datang bila kite buka hati pada nye...haha:p
anyway..wat im trying to say is...open ur mind..n accept the ambience. do ur work like others do their works. u will get used to it later on..and if x dapat gak nak biase kan diri..then~ change job that really fit u!:) huuu..anyway~ keje d tempat yang bosan ley wat kite lagi lemah. gud ambience = gud motivation = gud job! gheee:D

oh..tumpang lalu...

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .