Thursday, February 19, 2009


MY PREDICTION OF THE NEW SEASON OF AMERICAN IDOL

I just watch top 36 first group performance last nite. Guess what? I'm not really impressed with their performance. Most of them, just like Randy said , have a wrong choice of song and a little bit shaky with their performances.


Surprise, surprise...drama queen belt out decently of the Whitney's tune, although her vocals is nothing great to shout about. But she is okay. Ironically, the 4 judges like her in irritating mode, which is quite different from the Hollywood Week, where Simon ask her to stop being irritating. And now she well behave...Simon doesn't like it too..I'm like what????



Hi there..please vote for me.......i need your vote....hahahaha

Most of the performance is forgettable and I think my three pick of these group are:-

1) Anoup Desai



Well's he's one here in that group that sustain his note very well. I can see him on final 12 stage. I believe he's got the voice... And based on recently favourable critically acclaimed Slumdog Millionaire which I haven't watch it yet, I think Hollywood was fascinated with Bollywood...ahahahaha

2) Michael Sarver







Nice guy.. sweet and actually have a very good voice here. Although the song he's choose is not really suitable for him (he more likely to sings R&B and soulful song...his strength) and I stick to what Simon said that American will vote him just because he's a likeable person..and I like him :). And I thought Paula was just the filler for the judges...and I was proved that she deserved to be one of the judges. She's the only one that notice how unstable his voice are because he keeps sliding his microphone from one hand to another hand and I'm glad the Paula notice that. Kudos to Paula!!

3) Danny Gokey




Yeah..yeah...just because he's the one that standout from these group doesn't mean I like him. He's got good voice, good personality and charisma, what's not to dislike about him? Well the main point here is prediction. Since people have been tagging him to win this American Idol, I really loathe that prediction. How to explain this?? Let me say for the last season, as a pop persona, I actually like Archuletta over Cook. But since I heard news that Archuletta will win the competitions, I'm hoping that he's not gonna win it. Which is true, and I was happy with joy when the other David wins, It just feel so good when all prediction fail right??......hahaha

But I hope Casey will get through...just because she's sooooooo cute!!!..hahaha

Let see If I really am good with these prediction. Tune in to Starworld today, channel 711 on Astro..on 6 p.m, or on 8p.m or on 12.30 a.m to watch te result show :)

Post entry :-

I haven't watch the result show yet...due to my tolerancy with my housemate..ahaha..anyway...2 out of 3 is not bad ahahahaha....(I do have good tendency here) I actually missed Alexis performing in the first few minutes before.. Anyway I don't have any complaints with the results.. Alexis is unique and has a cute baby girl :)...Way to go babe....

Next week, we have more personality as Adam Lambert going to perform, with the gila2 person Nick Mitchel and Meagan... and I am also waiting for the performance by the only survivor from much drama group during Hollywood Week, The Divas, Jasmine Murray..The rest of them...hmm..I'm not really sure but they have to put a stand out performance so they are not forgettable, A main point here if you want to get the vote.

To Tatiana and Anoup, better luck on next time....maybe on the wild card show perhaps??

4 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Dr. Darren said...

haha. i suka tgk tatiana. cool. though da way she laughs annoyin but i dun know why i keep waiting for her appear to get da attention.

(smbg lg, dgn nada tatiana gelak)
hahahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaa~

am on her side. go tatiana. ;)

farish izaryl @izreez said...

xde yg cando pon ahaksss

Amirul Idham said...

macam ramalan aku...
danny gokey, alexis dan michael sarver semua pun layak..
all of them is my fave..

hahha.. bagus tantiana tu tak layak...
terlebih emosi la minah tu..

Joey said...

darren...amboi..

penyokong kuat tatiana la ni...hahaha

rizz..motif pilih yang cando??

ini bukan america next top model ek....opsss...aku pun salah contest gak..hahaha

mirul.. 2 out of 3 ramalan aku...not bad kan....aku ni ada kebolehan...tapi just like I said before,although Danny will go far..I hope he doesn't win the competition..Tak best sebab memenuhi ramalan ramai orang!!

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .