Sunday, February 15, 2009

THOUGHTS OF MYSELF

I've been rambling how boring my life is quite a few times, eh? I shouldn't tell you bout that again. I do feel that the grass is never greener on whenever side I was. Fate was just playing with me. It's not good when all I'm thinking is just one sheer pleasure, and when the heat arise, I'm wiling to do anything to get the thing. It's like addiction. Addiction that is not good. I am at a stage where I can't control myself. It's a shame that I make the confession on here. Whatever that is...


I've been thinking bout my can of worms, no matter how I pretend to ignore it, it will come back haunting me. I must get it solve, otherwise I will be stuck in it and never make a move on improving myself. It gross, and you will find that it is amusing and somehow..stupid!! But let me tell you, it has big impact on me, and no one will ever know what you feeling even if you stepped into their shoes.



Lately, I've noticed that I got no script for my drama. Which means I'm just an extra or the props. Hahaha..back to square one this time.Whatever happen in college back on those day, is now happening again. But this time, it is getting worst!! Besides..no more sidekicks ....and no more comforter on the la-la land.... I am not a good player...


Maybe I should ditch all this and start taking master .......hmmm..I don't know...



0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .