Sunday, May 10, 2009

TODAY IS A MOTHER'S DAY

Hari ni aku bangun awal. Even though it's weekend, tapi I don't know why. Semalam tidur dari pagi sampai ke petang.(Talk about making the Malaysian records). Suppose going to jalan-jalan dengan some one. Unfortunately, dia ada hal. So tak tau mana nak pegi I decided to stay at home doing what I do best...sleeping.

The first week in my department is over. Surprisingly, I am not boring there. I will be attending course for my department next week. Hmm...something going to excite me in the weeks to come, but I don't know if the thing would happen. I also had makan-makan together with my whole bunch of colleague(yang sama-sama training 6 month with me), Which is quite nice I think. So..when is the next time, organiser?...hahaha...

My battle with my problem, the inferiority complex are still on. I just have to keep myself positive in each way. Struggling and hard, but anyway I'm trying. Not only that, I've been trying to reduce the addiction, and I have not touch it for about week.(Yeay!!!)

One thing that I'm proud of myself is I have started to do my bits for God. I know semua tak full lagi, and godaan untuk tidak melakukannnya adalah sangat banyak. Tapi like I say , I keep trying.

And I need to settle my debts, which is accumulating, and I want to settle the first big mistake that I done (the debts la....) ahaha...and I think I got some solving here...

aaaa..since today is Mother's Day..I want to wish my mother Happy Mother Day, walaupun dia tak baca blog aku :).

4 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Amirul Idham said...

sebenarnya aku pun tak tau hari ni mothers day....

aku tengok tv baru tau...

1st time aku terlupa dan tak beli ape2 utk mak aku for mothers day..

sedey....

Mr Final said...

wowowo.... godaan? addiction?? psst3 joey.. bisikkan kat aku.. blurr ni.. uhuk3.....

farish izaryl @izreez said...

kemaenn tdo smpai ptggg ngeeeeeeee

:: cheezzy cheese :: said...

hepi mother's dy kat mak awk joey.. hiks!

settle apa yg penting dulu k ;) kasi life kita organise sket.. all da best

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .