Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Uglyness In Betty!

Why axed something so fun to watch? Well, I think it's about their moments that fade away. Well, that's the cycle. I cannot help, but would the 'it' show for the moment would be 'glee'ful all the way. Times will tell. Ah...talking nonsense again.

I hate waiting. I am not so keen for patience. I mean being patience to wait for something. Waiting in queue is so annoying, especially when front of the pack acting like they order escargot. In McD!! It always confusing me. Why on earth do some people need extra five star treatment on fast food restaurants, but then when coming to high class, jula juli bintang terbilang restaurant, they don't need that, need this or can I have those. It's fast food, moron!! Memang makanan tak berkhasiat pun!!!! I am sorry. I just hate people , especially girls bertudung  yang konon nak berdiet but still want to melantak fast food with too much request to make their meal "healthier". *****************************************!!!

Hahaha,  but only that moment saja. I dont hate girls bertudung yang melintas jalan or naik lrt. :)

I always late. Going to the office sharp at the dot was always my point of the day. I dont want too much late attendance. I'm trying so hard to wake up in the morning, and I cannot force myself to sleep at the certain time, like people yang ada jadual. Sometimes, I been sleeping in 2.00 a.m, or even at 4 in the morning, I just cannot sleepla. Now, why do I care about my attendance? To begin with, in my company it was so hard to move on to the other level, and since everyone here had a very good work achievement, and me not, the only thing that can help me is my attendance. If something gets in the way before I 'safely' punch in (hahahahaha...ini zaman dolu-dolu ni..which not been use my company now..saja-saja) my time, I will be cursing all the time. Basically I'm the only one who hears it. It doesn't matter if there are elder in wheelchair who wants to use the lift to my office, I mean, why the hell this *********(censored.hahaha)  wants to get on the lift this crucial time?? Yea, I was late, again for the day. Thanks to you, ***********. I am guilty for not planning my time. But I dont care. I just want to put the blame to others. Senang, kan? Well, he will not be helping explaining why I was late and sorry you got the curse. Other time I was okay..hehehe

I was tempted. I spent more money on this one. I dont know. I am too desperate. Now that I have all for myself, the opportunity was extremely huge. I need to fight it. Not so good this one. In fact, I dont want to say anything about it. Or should there be a bla bla met?



The last part, is where I want to change!!


0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .