Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How Hard It Is To Make A Decision?

What if you can start all over again? But in order to start again, you have to reset everything that you have right now. I'm in dilemma right now. I didn't know I was so lucky, but I got the post I interviewed for. Eh, I didn't tell you what kan.LoL.

Anyway, I've been offered a new job, but slightly lower salaries than what I got now. It's Government Post, or more exactly statutory bodies. A job in gov. is like a dream come true for every average person like me.(Well, someone with hi fly achievement maybe go something bigger than it is, well depends). Most of my colleague are encouraging me to go, but I didn't know what should I do.

What if I cannot cope with the work? Will I be able to handle a new kind of pressure? My work is kinda laid-back right now, but still, I need something just to refresh my myself, and tell my brain that he needs to exercise.

I still dont know. Maybe I will go.

0 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .