Monday, August 13, 2012

To Let Loose of Myself!


Damn. It's not easy to write something here. Thing is, you got some rough idea what you want to write, tapi malangnya those ideas cannot be converted to words easily. There you are, dah minggu terakhir ramadhan, which is finally yeay! I did mention I love the earlier ramadhan, but towards the end, I think I still going to hate it. hahaha.

I realize how I change these days. I likely to control myself over everything, even though I know that I should let loose all the way. Every time I meet new friends, I try to be poise, not to speak much voice and acting strangely just to minimize people talking about me. Yeah, I'm kinda stupid to think too much about how people will think about me, because they actually never talk about me!! Still, I can't get out my paranoia thingy, (yes sometimes I burn all the bills with my name at it, just to make sure people dont do identity theft, Bangang kan!)

More and more I become Bree Van De Kamp. If you see her character through out the show, she try to be morally acceptable and try to control herself in front of her friends and neighbors. But we all know behind close doors, lot of nasty and naughty thing that she does. I'm thinking, now that is me. I just realized that.

I think it's part of my personalities pula. I don't know why I never try to let loose, even though I know people don't even care about it.

That's all. Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, everyone. Forgive me, if I write something that hurt your feelings.

3 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

Ri said...

we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
it seems to me like you haven't quite got a hang of yours and how to balance them (just an observation, it's not like i know you personally kan?).

anyway, wish you all the best in getting to know yourself, and soon!

slmt menyambut eidulfitri, joey! :D

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

just be yourself, if they love it, then they're your friends, if not, there's nothing to lose...

=)

Joey said...

Yes. I'm still figuring out myself.

I'm only saying this because I am broke.LoL. Otherwise, I'll be shopping like someone I see in blogsphere. (Seriously, orang itu gaji dia sangat besar sebab benda2 dia beli semua branded butik tertutup).

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .