Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Last Post of the Year!

Hi there. It's been long since I talk here, right. I always remember my ramblings here, just that my passion for blogging is not up to the where it used to be, so macam malaslah nak update. Maybe too much happy for the moment being, sebab tu tak banyak keluh kesah sangat. hahahahahaha.

Life for this previous months was certainly different that what I used before, and you never know, because when you think you're down with all sort of problems, suddenly, all were fixed, your plan was finally berjalan, and I'm glad that something that I wish before will be going in the new year!!

I realized now that, I, actually, underneath the shyness personality, I do have a very people-friendly attitude. A good one! Now it's just need to hold that confidence longer because I tend to think that I am wrong the whole time. Well, it's not easy for someone who doesn't have some expertise to begin with to have some confidence in life.  It needed to be encourage.

My year start with how loser am I, but the end? not so loser I think. I will keep continue to improve myself, whether in style, communication and most definitely my confidence. That's all. 

p/s Happy New Year everyone!!!!

5 orang telah memberi komen yang sengal!:

NUke_Rude said...

ho yeah! dah tak loser! hahahaha.

bukankosong said...

yess

tau xpe

be urslf sudah

Ri said...

good to hear this, joey.

moga thn yg mendtg akan bertmbh baik buat joey sekeluarga serta semua yg joey sayangi

outbound malang said...

nice day :)
hargailah hari kemaren,
mimpikanlah hari esok,
tetapi hiduplah untuk hari ini.
bagi-bagi motivasinya yaah...

Joey said...

thanks everyone!

 
Copyright Joey Yang Sengal!! 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .